West Campus of Delta Regional Medical Center

About This Location

In 1927, The King’s Daughters Hospital was built in its current location on Washington Avenue, the gateway to Downtown Greenville. In 2005, Delta Regional Medical Center merged with The King’s Daughters Hospital to create the current 325-bed healthcare system. Now, the West Campus of DRMC houses many important healthcare services vital to the community.